Androgroup Elevator’s comprehensive maintenance program endeavors to maximize the performance, safety, and life span of the equipment. All Maintenance, Repairs, Replacement and Testing is carried out as per Section 8.6 of the Safety Code for Elevators and Escalators ASME A17.1/CSA B44-2007. As required by Section 3 (G) (i) of The Building Code (Amendment) Regulations, 2016.
Preventative Maintenance Program
- Examine the Customer’s elevating equipment for optimum operation including checking:
- Control and landing positioning systems
- Signal fixtures
- Machines, drives, motors, governors, sheaves, and ropes
- Power units, pumps, valves, and jacks
- Car and hoistway door operating devices and door protection equipment
- Load-weighers, car frames and platforms, and counterweights
- Safety mechanisms
- Lubricate equipment for smooth and efficient performance.
- Adjust parts and components to maximize performance and safe operation.
- Document all work performed on Maintenance Tasks & Records logs provided with each controller.
- Corrosion Mitigation
Full Coverage Wear & Tear Parts Replacement
- Re-lamp all signals and cab illumination as required during scheduled visits.
- Repair or replace parts that become unserviceable due to normal wear.
- Cab Lighting
- Minor adjustments to the equipment that occur outside of the periodic maintenance visit
- 24-hour phone monitoring system for emergency call services or entrapment